The staff in the offices of the Vice President for Research, Research Administration Services and the Office of Strategic Transactions and Technology Transfer are operational and are available to support you during these challenging times.
MIT leadership is actively monitoring the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) situation and temporarily revising Institute policies as necessary to protect the MIT community.
Below are links to MIT policy updates and resources regarding MIT’s evolving response to the situation: This site is designed to help the research community and to answer your questions. If you have a question that is not answered by these resources, please email us at email@example.com.
- Research Administration FAQs – Resources for questions regarding how the new policies impact the conduct of research, research operations, and sponsored projects at MIT.
- Sponsor Specific Guidance regarding how the COVID-19 response may impact proposals and awards.
- Research Continuity Guidance For Laboratories And Research Facilities – COVID-19 related planning guidance and checklist for MIT research laboratories and research facilities. Additional information is available on the EHS COVID-19 FAQ page and the DCM COVID-19 Update page (MIT certificate required).
- MIT’s Response to the Challenge of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Updated policies and information communicated to the MIT community, including guidance specific to Academics and Research.
- Funding Opportunities Specific to COVID-19 – This list will be updated as new opportunities arise.
Federal contracting and program officers and some non-federal sponsors are also beginning to contact principal investigators to understand the impact on existing programs. Please forward communications received to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist with providing a response.