Funding databases available to the MIT research community:
- Pivot - A searchable curated database of global funding opportunities covering over 13,000 public and private sponsors and >$70B of funding. (MIT login required.) Pivot© QuickStart Guide
- Grants.gov This is a comprehensive list of all federal agency solicitations. Individual agency funding links can be found on our Federal Funding page
- GrantsNet – Funding Opportunities for Training in the Biological and Medical Sciences
- Junior Faculty Funding Opportunities
- Mendeley Funding, a funding search tool
- Foundation Directory Online - a searchable compendium of foundation funding sources
- NORDP - The National Organization of Research Development Professionals, has a wealth of additional research development resources
The Office of Foundation Relations, a unit of Resource Development, works with faculty and senior leadership to cultivate relationships with and develop approaches to foundations that share MIT's dedication to education and the practical application of research.
Research Development, part of the Office of the Vice President for Research, works with faculty and senior leadership to facilitate research and educational program funding, including opportunity identification and proposal preparation assistance.