Budgets must be routed through Kuali Coeus, not emailed. Review the Proposal Types Quickcard [PDF] for more information on submitting revised budgets in KC.
For revised budgets that do not require the submission of a revised statement of work, the review process is:
- Principal Investigator
- Department head or laboratory director, including department head of each faculty member identified by name in a proposed budget submitted by another department, laboratory, or center, except where the home department has waived its review
- Dean, if the department or laboratory/center reports to the dean, only if the revised budget:
- includes unusual features such as underrecovery of F&A costs, cost sharing, and space change implications, and
- the revised budget has an annual budget greater than $2 million
- RAS Contract Administrator
If a revision of the statement of work is necessary, with or without a revision of the budget, the full MIT internal routing and review process must be completed.