This section contains electronic versions of the most commonly used business forms in Research Administration Services. These forms should be completed and submitted to the Contract Administrator responsible for your unit.
Grant and Contract Administration
- Standard Template Mutual Non-disclosure Agreement, Office of Sponsored Programs 2003 [PDF]
- To request a non-disclosure or data use agreement [website]
- Forms to request New Accounts, New Sponsors, New Subawards, etc [website]
- Service Center Equipment-Replacement Form [at Service Center webpage]
- Request Establishment of a New Service Center Form [at Service Center webpage]
For forms required for invention disclosures, materials transfer to or from MIT, IP agreements for visiting scientists, and for licenses, contact MIT's Technology Licensing Office [website].
Sponsored Research Agreements for Industrial Sponsors
Please visit the Office of Strategic Alliances and Technology Transfer [website] for the most recent information about working with industrial sponsors.
Reporting and Closeout
When a PI leaves MIT
This Checklist is a tool for Principal Investigators (PIs) and Departments, Labs and Centers (DLC) administrators to assist in ensuring that all pertinent activities are properly closed out and/or transferred for PIs transferring to another institution.