This section contains electronic versions of the most commonly used business forms in Research Administration Services. These forms should be completed and submitted to the Contract Administrator responsible for your unit.

Cost Sharing Template and Instructions

Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Data Use Agreements (DUAs), Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)

Intellectual Property, Inventions, Licenses

For invention disclosures, IP agreements for visiting scientists, and licenses, contact MIT's Technology Licensing Office.

Kuali Coeus Forms

Service Center Forms

Sponsored Research Agreements for Industrial Sponsors

Please visit the Office of Strategic Alliances and Technology Transfer [website] for the most recent information about working with industrial sponsors.


Reporting and Closeout

When a PI leaves MIT

This Checklist is a tool for Principal Investigators (PIs) and Departments, Labs and Centers (DLC) administrators to assist in ensuring that all pertinent activities are properly closed out and/or transferred for PIs transferring to another institution.