This section contains electronic versions of the most commonly used business forms in Research Administration Services. These forms should be completed and submitted to the Contract Administrator responsible for your unit.
Grant and Contract Administration
Non-Disclosure Agreement and Data Use Agreement
Material Transfers, Intellectual Property, Inventions, Licenses
For forms required for invention disclosures, materials transfer to or from MIT, IP agreements for visiting scientists, and for licenses, contact MIT's Technology Licensing Office [website].
Kuali Coeus Forms
- Forms to request New Accounts, New Sponsors, New Subawards, etc [website]
- Subawards Closeout Checklist [website]
Service Center Forms
- Service Center Equipment-Replacement Form [at Service Center webpage]
- Request Establishment of a New Service Center Form [at Service Center webpage]
Sponsored Research Agreements for Industrial Sponsors
Please visit the Office of Strategic Alliances and Technology Transfer [website] for the most recent information about working with industrial sponsors.
- Subrecipient Letter of Intent/Commitment Form - April 2023
- Enter MIT as the Pass-Through Entity if we will be submitting to the prime sponsor.
- Enter MIT information as the Subrecipient Entity when MIT will receive a subaward from an outside entity.
- New Subrecipient Entity Profile Questionnaire - April 2023
- Use for entities that have not previously received a subaward from MIT.
Reporting and Closeout
When a PI leaves MIT
This Checklist is a tool for Principal Investigators (PIs) and Departments, Labs and Centers (DLC) administrators to assist in ensuring that all pertinent activities are properly closed out and/or transferred for PIs transferring to another institution.