If you receive a request from a potential Curie Fellow or sending institution to host a Fellow in your department, lab, or center, please:
- Download the Supplemental Proposal Routing Form [PDF] – (August 2020)
- Download the External Guidance on Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowships [PDF] – (June 2020)
- Download the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Visitor Agreement Template [PDF] – (June 2020)
Then take the following steps:
- Submit the Fellow’s proposal for the project to RAS via Kuali Coeus (KC).
- Attach to the KC proposal the Supplemental Proposal Routing Form (completed by the PI) which confirms that the project is distinct and does not overlap with any non-federal sponsored research projects in the host lab.
- Include in KC the prime sponsor 001191 – European Commission Directorate General for Research and Innovation
- Budget the Institutional Unit Costs for MIT (found in Part A, Section 3 of the Fellow’s proposal to the European Commission). Note that the budget should include the full amount allowed for Institutional Unit Costs applicable to the outgoing phase of the Fellowship, including (i) Research, Training and Networking Costs and (ii) Management and Overheads contributions. Convert Euros to US$ using the current exchange rate.
- Once the proposal is approved, RAS will provide a signed Letter of Commitment that includes the project details. Send the letter along with the External Guidance on Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowships and the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Visitor Agreement Template to the prospective Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellow and sending institution.